oncertina wire is a type of clipped spiral razor wire produced from galvanized steel wires with BTO-22 type razor blade, manufactured in circular coils which can be expanded like an accordion, characterizing it as an element of passive safety.
Razor wire is used in many high security applications because, although it can be circumvented relatively quickly by humans with tools, penetrating a razor-wire barrier without tools is very slow and difficult, giving security forces more time to respond. Concertina wires have many circles. Tie every two adjacent circles by clips & a spiral razor wire is created. Circles of spiral razor wires cross each other leaving no space for a person or middle sized animals.
|Wire Dia, mm (gauge)||2.50 (12.5)|
|Blade thickness||0.5 mm|
|Profiling Diameter, mm||450, 500, 700, 960, 1200|
|Wt, kg||As per the standard|
|Length Coverage, mtr||As per the standard|
- Hot dip galvanized & waxing for bright finish
- Lasts longer than regular GI wire.
- Ideal security fencing with great anti-climb and anti-cutting property
- Best of innovation and technology.
- Dual protection from corrosion
- Uniform wire thickness with sharp blade at a uniform distance.
- Quality control at every step of manufacturing.
- Commercial & residential security
- Agricultural and husbandry fencing
- Electrical switchyard
- Military camps and law enforcing agency
- International border
- Prison barriers