At BSRM Wires, we believe quality is one of the most important facets to keep customer confidence and maintain the leading position in the industry. Realizing the fact, the quality mindset was deeply ingrained even in the company value chain at a very early stage. BSRM wires have inbuilt robust quality assurance procedure to ensure supreme quality of all its products in accordance with global standards. BSRM Wires products conform to several international standards, some of the noteworthy ones are ASTM for ACSR core wire, JIS for LRPC strands, AWS for welding products and other relevant standards. To maintain conformance, we follow a holistic approach starting from the raw material of manufacturing to finished products that include process conformity in each stage, which ensures the output of first-time-right products consistently as per the set international standards. Our focus on process and standards at each and every activity ensure quality output from the line itself consistently. All the products at their different stages starting from RM to WIP to FG have to pass through strict QA procedures in our quality lab having state-of-the-art testing facilities to check all the parameters required to meet international standards and customer expectations.
Health and Safety Policy
Doc. No.: BSRM-CDC-P03
Issue No.: 01
Effective Date: 29.09.2019
BSRM is committed to achieving excellence in Health and Safety by providing and maintaining safe and healthy working conditions. Management is firmly devoted to the policy, enabling all work activities to be carried out safely, and with all possible measures taken to remove (or at least reduce) risks to the health, safety and welfare of workers, contractors, authorized visitors, and all other stakeholders.
Our management believes that all workplace injuries and occupational diseases are preventable. We are therefore committed to set a culture of OHSMS (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems) excellence in the organization that will result in an accident free and healthy workplace.
- Demonstrate visible and dynamic leadership in regards to OHSMS and motivate all employees to be actively engaged in OHSMS improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with all legislation and other requirements (if any) relating to OHSMS.
- Provide appropriate information, instruction, training and resources to enable all staff to avoid workplace hazards and contribute positively to their own health and safety at work.
- Eliminate or minimize all workplace hazards and risks as far as is reasonably practicable through hazard identification and risk assessment
- Integrate OHSMS into the existing operations, as well as into the planning and execution of projects.
- Manage accidents, incidents and occurrences of occupational exposure and look to mitigate risks to prevent a recurrence.
- Promote safe behaviour among those who work for BSRM including employees, contractors, service providers and visitors.
- Review the policy, foster continual improvement, establish objectives and targets, benchmark performance and adopt best practices.
Employees (including contractors’ staff) will:
- Take reasonable care for their own health and safety, and that of others who might be affected by their acts or omissions at work.
- Cooperate with management to establish the OHSMS and comply with any reasonable directions (such as safe work procedures, wearing personal protective equipment) given by management for health and safety.
- Report all injuries, incidents as well as health and safety hazards.